Quick update:
Saw this photo on the Vancouver Sun today:
From here http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Strippers+protest+Saskatchewan+liquor+downtown+Regina/5085504/story.html?cid=hot_photo
The story is that strippers were in a downtown Regina mall getting signatures for a petition to legalize stripping where alcohol is served. Now, as interesting as that story is, I wasn't too intrigued by it... But I saw the photo and couldn't stop laughing!
What I saw was this old, fat guy sitting around at the mall, when these smoking hot strippers come up to them asking for signatures... And he can't stop staring at her body! I don't even know why it was so funny to me, it isn't that funny really... I don't know, but men are such pigs =P.
I think its only natural to stare at a hot body dressed in small clothes. I don't think all men are pigs for oogling. I'd be oogling too if I were there.
ReplyDeleteI hate strip clubs. The cheapest beer at our club cost $7.75, and if you want to buy a dancer a drink, there is a $20 minimum. They are losing so much money with that drink ban.
ReplyDeleteThat is one creepy dude.
ReplyDeleteHehe +1 for men :D
ReplyDeleteHaha, it looks funny for me too. Look at his face xD
ReplyDeleteAnyway, if they legalize it, I hope they don't overprice all the drinks everywhere
hot asses :D
ReplyDelete@A Daft Scots Lass "oogling" lol.
ReplyDeleteWait, if they win, does that mean that people will start stripping at the grocery store?
ReplyDeleteAnd at family restaurants?
I'm pretty sure that she selected that outfit specifically because it would entice men to stare. Now, granted, that is one nasty dude, but I'm not sure you can blame him.
ReplyDeletekinda weird story, but still nice!
ReplyDeleteFirst: $7.75!!?? For a frikkin' beer!!?? No effin' thanks!!
ReplyDeleteStrippers? Liquor? Nope, don't see a problem there.
Used to go to "Boobie Bars" a fair amount of times several years ago. I don't like going anymore since the dancers are pretty much the same age as my daughter. I'd sure hate to stuff a dollar bill into the thong of someone who pokes her head between her legs and giggles, "Oh, hi, Mr. Penwasser! Tell Valerie I said hi!"
Don't want to take that chance. Kinda icky, if you ask me.
Incidentally, I think that fat guy ate his toupee. I'm just sayin'...
Hahaha his face is priceless. Funny interesting post!
ReplyDeleteDude is super creepy, but i really can't find it in my heart to blame him for staring.
ReplyDeletehahahaha i bet they got his signature, probably a lot more too.
ReplyDeleteI just don't understand the moral police that keep trying to ban alcohol where there are naked chicks. I've never been, but people clearly want to go and if they generate tax dollars I say let 'em stare at the strippers and get tanked.
ReplyDeleteThat petition makes no sense anyways.
ReplyDeleteOh Vancouver you and your strippers
ReplyDeletehaha, great
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't blame that man!
ReplyDeleteFirst I was like "BUTTS YEEEAAAHHH!"
ReplyDeleteThen I saw the old man and I lol'd
Now now not all men are pigs, just quite a lot of them. I'm a guy but I'm not about to say that there are more non-pigs than there are pigs.
ReplyDeleteWell that's one way to get signatures.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't be surprised if that fat man signed twice.
ReplyDeletehis face is hilarious
ReplyDeleteIts part of our nature, we are animals c:
ReplyDeleteI hope they legalize that!
I agree, that guy is really creepy!
ReplyDeletethat day musta been like that fat dudes birthday come early haha, see him checking those girls out!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with staring at strippers, that's kind of the point.
ReplyDeleteOmg look at the creep on the right! :(
ReplyDelete"I don't know, but men are such pigs =P."
ReplyDelete...Hey
That guy on a right looks creepy, and the fact that he is obese makes it worse.
ReplyDeletewell that law is ridiculous if you ask me. why don't we slap some jelly on top of some peanut butter and not provide bread.
ReplyDeleteInteresting protest. I'll bet they got tons of signatures.
ReplyDeleteThat larger gentleman seems to be enjoying himself
ReplyDeleteHaha thats pretty funny. If strippers were allowed to well do their thing wherever alcohol was served, there would be so many strippers and you could really only go to a few resteraunts without seeing a stripper.
ReplyDeletedat ass.
ReplyDeleteme gusta. :D
Anywhere liquor is served? Bitches gettin' freaky at the Walmart?... -shudder-
ReplyDeleteThe moral decay of our society, man...I'm tellin ya'...
ReplyDeleteThat guy might be creepy, but we might end up like him one day!
ReplyDeletePriceless. Never know who's got a camera on you, don't stare at the sun too long.
ReplyDeleteFunny picture
ReplyDeleteOh now! You soooo know they were asking to be oogled wearing those clothes haha XD.
ReplyDeleteWell, they ARE strippers. Being stared at is pretty much part of the job.
ReplyDeletelet's not be so stereotypical of men here but yeah that made me laugh as well
ReplyDeletelove dat ass!
ReplyDeletenice, fat old dude checkin out dat ass
ReplyDeletePigs and monkeys, yo, pigs and monkeys.
ReplyDeleteThat's how we roll 'cuz that's how we is. People who fight their true nature can only experience strife and internal conflict.
That's not to say men lack honor or some such! One can be a pig yet still be honorable and chivalrous.
It is in the balancing of chauvanism with chivalry that we can attain true awesomeness.
With THAT stated, I like yer style~! Followin'~!
hahaha, well strippers need alcohol to get tips! poor women
ReplyDeletehahahahha, very funny!
ReplyDeleteThats gold!
ReplyDelete+followed
Not so sure about smoking hot strippers, the one on the right is clearly sporting a muffin top and old fatty is salivating at the thought of food "Hmmm Muffin...."
ReplyDeletehahahahaha........so sexy and so funny.....
ReplyDeletehttp://99ratiz.blogspot.com
i'll sign that
ReplyDeleteCreepy guy!
ReplyDeleteNice ass
ReplyDeleteI actually just got back from Saskatoon...and apparently this is a real hot topic there, lmao.
ReplyDeleteTHEY JUST WANNA MAKE A LIVIN!
His signature consisted of a little squiggly line and a small puddle of drool.
ReplyDeleteIf you are planning to get self-employed, the first thing you need is to know all the legal obligations associated with a business. This will help you get an initial knowledge of the things you need to take care of and in case of any complications, you will be in a position to help yourself. visit NCPLH Online Course
ReplyDelete