Hey guys!
I can't quite sleep right now because I'm very excited for tomorrow - I'm going on a daytrip to Cultus Lake in BC, near Abbotsford. It's about an hour and a half drive from here. There's a huge waterpark there with tons of pants-shitting slides and rides!
And of course, I'll finally get my chance to do some tanning while I'm there. The weather has been so gloomy all this summer that I've pale as a vampire now. I just hope it's sunny tomorrow; pray for me guys! Seriously, every other city in Canada is having a massive heat wave. At the very least, they're seeing sun in the summer like they're supposed to!
Come on Mister Sun!

Seems like a lot of fun :D just watch for the over tanning!
ReplyDeleteMan those slides look wicked fun!
ReplyDeletedon't run next to the pool!
ReplyDeleteI actually prefer paler skin, but tans are good so long as you don't look orange :P
ReplyDeleteSupporting!
Good luck on the tan! Wish Ireland had water parks like this!
ReplyDeleteso fckin cool! :D have fun!
ReplyDeleteDamn that place looks EPIC, wish we had somewhere like that in the UK! Well, and some sun so we could appreciate it...
ReplyDeleteThat really looks like fun!
ReplyDeletewow! go ahead! be like Jacob! ^___^
ReplyDeletethats nice, have fun! :P
ReplyDeletehave fun there!
ReplyDeleteOMG that slides look sick! well im afraid of heights so i rather just look at people screaming haha, also im already tan so i cant get tan :(
ReplyDeleteSounds nice. Have a good time!
ReplyDeleteI hope its sunny, that looks fun!
ReplyDeleteweather is to bad here..damn
ReplyDeletehave a good time! :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun this place looks epic!
ReplyDeleteI Just went recently to an enormous water park near me, I hope you have fun. :)
ReplyDeleteHow busy is it? Most parks that I go to are so busy it almost isn't fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Didn't know they had such big water parks in BC. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteMan, now I really want to go there, seems very fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast! Hoping for sunshine :D
ReplyDeleteNice!Have a great time!:-)
ReplyDeleteThat waterpark looks alpha as fuck.
ReplyDeleteCultus is my new swear word.
ReplyDeleteWow that's a high slide!
ReplyDeletePale's not bad.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that looks like a LOT of fun.
ReplyDeletedont over do it with the tanning, red or letherbrown isn't nice anymore ;-)
ReplyDeletewow, looks like a really fun place!
ReplyDeleteOh, It must be so fun!
ReplyDeleteFOLLOWED
To be honest I'd want to move to Canadia to get away from the sun. Have fun though! I think a water park is a great place to go during a heatwave xD
ReplyDeleteBy the looks of that larger contraption on the right hand side, "pants shitting" is an accurate description of this places intensity.
ReplyDeletethis place.. is... FUCKING AMAZING
ReplyDeleteBut...but...I LIKE the pale vampire look!
ReplyDeleteStill, hope ya had a good time there, chica. Place looks awesome!
Have fun.
ReplyDeleteDamn, all that looks really fun and refreshing. I live in Toronto and it's a freaking scorcher. I envy you and wish I can go to a place like that. Aside from that, have fun and hope you enjoy yourself. (Good luck with the tan)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun.
ReplyDeleteGreatest explanation ever about a ride! Quote: "Pants-Shitting Slides" I love it! Those are some bad ass water slides then! Canada is a nice place. Only been there once while visiting family in Seattle. Took a road trip there one day then headed back to Seattle. That was about 20 years ago. Florida is too hot. But I am sure you'd trade for the sun though! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteThat park looks awesome. Remember not to swim directly after eating...:)
ReplyDeletewaterparks are tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteI have trouble tanning myself... But I don't mind helping any ladies with their tanning lotion ;)
ReplyDeletestay safe!
ReplyDeleteyeah im in the lower mainland as well and im just thinking it could be worse.......it could be 50 degrees here too.... :)
ReplyDeletewow, looks awesome
ReplyDeletewoah that looks fun.
ReplyDeleteThose slides look great. Wouldn't mind having a go.
ReplyDeletecool, i like waterparks, have fun.
ReplyDelete"Pants shitting slides" LOL! Btw is there really grass all around it? That's interesting. I know the water parks around here are concrete-laden.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap that is an epic looking set of slides.
ReplyDeletewaterslides...AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome
ReplyDeleteThose slides look awesome! Hope you get plenty of good ol Vitamin D!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with then tan xD Followed and supported
ReplyDeleteWaterparks are funny! but pale skin is the best :)
ReplyDeletewassssuuuupppppp??!!!
ReplyDeleteIf only we had a waterpark, maybe 117 degree weather would be doable. Lucky you :]
ReplyDeleteJessi, I'm back, missed you guys so much. Have kind of been having the summer of fetid outhouse.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see everyone enjoying the web still! Harf!
Getting a tan really do make a difference. I've never been this tanned in my life and i've never looked better neither. Sun owns
ReplyDeleteWater parks are the best.
ReplyDeletecultus is awesome
ReplyDeletepants-shitting slides and rides!
ReplyDeleteremind me not to follow you down….
hope you had a good time.
ReplyDeletei want to slide!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"pants-shitting slides & rides" lol :)
ReplyDeleteWhy did you put "pants-shitting" to describe waterpark rides? geez
ReplyDeleteI've recently been to Calypso and it was amazing.
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteGod, it's been so hot here - I personally can't wait to get out to our local waterpark for night slides.
ReplyDeletethat's some cool stuff right there
ReplyDeleteomg i want to ride the slide :D
ReplyDeletethat looks so cool
+1
Those are some crazy looking water slides! I've never been on huge ones like that!
ReplyDeletethere is nothing bad being pale from time to time, just think about skin cancer and you should be happy
ReplyDeletelooks like great fun!
ReplyDeleteI used to love waterparks as a kid, and would like to go back someday. Just have to lose a few dozen pounds or learn to not be self-conscious when out in public in swim attire.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have fun!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat place looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou have been awarded at my Blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteGo check it out.
Your number is (42)
http://hamza-the-philosophaster.blogspot.com/2011/07/teenage-mutiny-oscars-last-part.html
I'm excited too because I'm going on vacation this weekend!!
ReplyDeleteand? how was it?
ReplyDeleteI would love to be floating on a lazy lake right now!
ReplyDeleteDAMN!!!! Wish I was there right now.
ReplyDeletevery cool, have fun
ReplyDeletebefore you go you should check out online and see if they meet chlorine level regulations because you hear alot of crazy stories these days
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of hating the sun now since it's getting really hot over where I live.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like fun! Waterparks are everywhere! I have no idea where the places you mentioned are located, but it's good to see that there are waterparks there. :)
ReplyDeletegreat blog! this slides look funny!
ReplyDeleteGreat view and post!
ReplyDeleteThose slides look insane, i'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so rad
ReplyDeleteThe only problem is that you have to go to Abbotsford :p
ReplyDeletelooks like great fun..Sell your house fast
ReplyDelete