Quick update:
Been at school the entire day today study for my triple threat finals. Today's exam was piece of cake... Finished in an hour and a half (don't mean to toot my horn!) Great start to the marathon. Tomorrow's is definitely going to be more challenging...
Anyway, studying Stats is driving me crazy. I'm doing past exam after past exam, and each one of course takes like 2 hours to complete. But yeah, I've done about 3 now but I'm still getting only like 60%. And that's generous. It feels like I'm going nowhere, like I'm stuck on a treadmill machine... Or an elliptical machine. I like elliptical machines. Or a rowing machine, I like those too! But they're not as active as the elliptical.
Which reminds me, I haven't been to the gym in ages! Even my boyfriend is telling me I'm getting rounder. I need to go work out a bit. I've seen some blogs about weightlifting and I might try that too. I'm dying to hit the treadmills + ellipticals at this point. Maybe this weekend... Or after exams.
Stat exam tomorrow night, wish me luck again guys!
stats pisses us all off. don't worry (too much)
ReplyDeletenice blog, pls check out my blog http://autogespotlive.blogspot.com/ an follow
ReplyDeletebreak a leg!!! forget about the gym for the time being.
ReplyDeleteGood luck girl!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I've been trying to hit the gym a bit more. Though I find running at night has been more successful than going all the way to the gym.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the exams!
ReplyDeletegood luck on your tests!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Hope you do well.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on both of these endeavors.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your tests! and thx for the info!
ReplyDeleteI finished finals yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe your bf tells you are getting rounder, how rude.
ReplyDeleteI have to do elliptical machines instead of treadmills. The latter make me horribly dizzy once I step off.
ReplyDeleteI loved Stats on college... also I´m dying to go back to the gym, last month my membership expired and I won´t have money until next month, so a whole month without going to the gym.... :/
ReplyDeletegl with finals, i got my midterms as well this week
ReplyDeleteStats can be tricky! Good luck on your exams!
ReplyDeleteeat good and work out regularly
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your exams. Once they're over, you can concentrate on fighting your roundness. ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah i'm actually about the go to the gym, got to shed all the winter weight.
ReplyDeleteWow this whole time i thought you were a boy D:
ReplyDeleteI miss stats. One of my favorite classes when I was in uni.
ReplyDeleteI gained a bunch of weight in college, so I can sympathize. Good luck with the exams.
ReplyDeleteI wish you good luck :) you will do that
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeletehuh i thought you were a guy too. lol internet conditioning is to assume everyone i talk to is a sweaty 45 year old man in tightie-not-so-whities with a neckbeard. good luck miss.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the exam!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeleteAlso treadmills < Running outside
Weightlifting > Everything else
ReplyDeletei strongly agree with what Piets said... !
ReplyDeleteI hate exams
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I know that feeling though,
ReplyDeleteGood luck! never fun
ReplyDeleteget running!!!! best way to burn those calories.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the other exams...
I loved Statistics whilst in university. Very interesting stuff. The calculus-based stats, that is.
ReplyDeletetake it easy
ReplyDeleteand
good luck
Good luck with the exam¡¡ And with the gym¡¡ once you get into the routine you actually miss it when you don´t go...
ReplyDeleteTreadmills are hamster wheels! The weather is nice, put some running shoes on the pavement and go! Nothing clears the mind like a good sweat.
ReplyDeleteworking out is never wrong in my opinion
ReplyDeleteWell, i certainly hope you keep up the hard work you tell us all about. Not everyone can get as far as you have, so you certainly shouldn't quit now. :)
ReplyDeletei dont have any exams, all i have are freaking papers
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you! I can't run on treadmills for very long at all, too boring.
ReplyDeleteBreak a leg on the exams and break a sweat afterwards!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDelete(but if it's you on that profile pic, you don't look round at all!)
good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your Stat exam, good thing your exam today was easy.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely start hitting the weights if you want to lose some weight! I'll try and find some articles about weight training for females and post them on my blog!
ReplyDeletegood luck honey :)
ReplyDeletegood luck with the exams and fitness is always a good thing too
ReplyDeletegoodluck, hope you get through it :-). If you want to get in shape, try horse-riding lol im serious, people usually think they can't get fit from riding but that is just a myth, trust me! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI took Stats and it just about as insane. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Will definitely be a relief when they're over.
ReplyDeleteAs a former rower I claim that the ergometer (rowing machine) is the toughest machine in the gym.
ReplyDeleteYou're boyfirend is such a meanie! I just can;t go without my exercise during exams, the treadmill is the best way to relieve the stress of studying.
ReplyDeleteThe usage of the treadmill:
ReplyDeleteYou need to analyze how you will use the treadmill. If you are only planning to walk on it then you would not need a particularly powerful motor for the treadmill which would reduce the total cost of the machine for you.
Treadmill India