Monday, 25 April 2011

Management Information Systems

Hey guys, so I found out some of you are still a bit confused as to what Management Information Systems is! That's ok, it to me a while to grasp it as well at the beginning of my course. Here's a quick video that should make it clearer:



 

"...the combination of both business and information systems." This quote really about sums it up! I'll post the next Management Information Systems technology tomorrow, so look out for that!
 

51 comments:

  1. Great summary! its really put me off tho. Think its a little to highclass/pretentious for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to know what it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay thanks for summing it up, now i don't have to watch that video. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to the next post on MIS tech. This stuff is pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't want to know what it is, I live in a shed and drive a tractor. I'm lying, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does MIS include a lot of math? I fail to understand what you actually work with when working with MIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok...I think I got it now...at least most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really informative video! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bookmarked the video. Will watch it when I get a minute spare! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like to manage my anus in the bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  14. MIS, my first true love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great vid, the more you know

    ReplyDelete
  16. Informative post thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always something pleasant to learn on your blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good summary vid I like it!

    katofinance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweeeeeeet. And I just switched my major to management too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice.. think I get it

    ReplyDelete
  21. i dont trust that guy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great explanation, very interesting (albeit short) video!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Interesting info here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thats a very interesting concept. But it seems to me like it would be obsolete in 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Never heard of this before, but now I know the basic idea behind it, thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  26. awesome! it really explains it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very informative video.

    ReplyDelete
  28. A good video, very well summarized.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Two thumbs up for information.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The start of the vid looks like they're gonna try to sell you vitamins in the next few minutes

    ReplyDelete
  31. how can you not fall asleep in your classes :O

    ReplyDelete
  32. very imformative and great explanation!

    ReplyDelete
  33. great, video was pretty good at explaining it, whats your course?

    ReplyDelete
  34. your classes must be boring man, i almost always fall asleep on most of my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yeah, good shit bro! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  36. While it is informative, it could have been summed up in 30 seconds, not six minutes. But it is an effective ad ;)

    It's kind of funny, because frankly, this sounds more like what a basic information technology course should be geared towards - for instance, database and CRM administration, social networking and web design.

    Well, everyone's gotta have their buzz words.

    ReplyDelete
  37. That really helped clear things up. a3

    ReplyDelete