Hey guys,
As a proud Android owner I can say that one of my favourite pastimes is to find fun apps to install on my phone. Let's face it, Google apps is the best thing to come to cell phones since 300-bit pixel screens!
Anyway, check out these 7 Mind-Blowing Free Android Apps that are seriously as cool as they sound. I personally love Google Goggles, even though it's a bit buggy and can't recognize everything you throw at it.
I've always wanted to become an app developer and create apps that other people can use to their enjoyment... Too bad I know so little about app programming and cell phones...!
cool, thanks for the link!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks interesting!
ReplyDeleteCool thanks man always looking for good andiod apps.
ReplyDeleteNow all I need to do is buy a phone. :o) Thanks for the links.
ReplyDeleteSkymap is clearly the best one there.
ReplyDeletePfft, Iphone is soooo much better.
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty sweet, I took a class on programming apps, but I suck...
ReplyDeletethanks! i love android (:
ReplyDeletethanks man!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think it would be cool to write an app too. Although I don't have any good ideas either....
ReplyDeleteWhen my android phone was still in commission, I used google skymaps. I thought that was really kewl.
ReplyDeleteI like Google goggle the best also, Bubble Beats looks neat as well
ReplyDeleteyea google is the best
ReplyDeletemfw DRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ReplyDeleteThat sound makes me :l
I want a droid :(
ReplyDeleteThere are a few good books on writing an scripting apps, but if you're not interested in scripting/programming.. it's not much use unless you just want the info :D
ReplyDeleteI share the same fun as you do!
Some Serious tips there man, great!
ReplyDeleteIma get that lightsaber app.
ReplyDeleteNice looks like they are really becoming competitive with the iphone apps.
ReplyDeleteWOO! Thanks!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing this apps ima check it out soon as i get home
ReplyDeletethanks, I have an android device as well so this is very welcome
ReplyDeleteOne of these days i'll have to break down and get a smartphone...
ReplyDeleteAh, I have an iphone. why can't they use the same apps? :(
ReplyDeleteif i had one, i might use them
ReplyDeletemy next phone is definitely android, symbian isn't bad but it just doesn't have the apps
ReplyDeleteI was about to buy a Galaxy S right before I lost my job... someday.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, can't say no to free stuff.
ReplyDeletewell, most apps are rather useless...
ReplyDeleteyou should higlight your links more, for me they look löike normal text^^
thanks for the link, but i'll will wait for a "cool blackberry apps" post!
ReplyDeleteMy BlackBerry can handle email pretty well...
ReplyDeletePersonally I sold my soul to apple...but android looks to be gaining ground
ReplyDeleteif you wanted to be an app developer i think you can do it. anythings possible with the right mindset imo.
ReplyDeleteUnfotunately I don't own a smartphone, but this bubble music stuff looks pretty useless
ReplyDeletecool but need to upgrade my stoneage fone first!
ReplyDeleteI love how you always have someting new to say!
ReplyDeleteplease checkout my blog!
remember I support you, support me!
every support counts
:P
If i ever get a phone like that one im sure to download a few apps.
ReplyDeleteNow I just need a phone o_O
ReplyDeleteAndroid rules! These are some pretty unique apps!
ReplyDeleteDespite all the functionality, I'll admit that I pretty much only use my phone for Angry Birds and Wordfeud (a scrabble clone).
I feel so behind - I don't know anything about apps and stuff either =(.
ReplyDeleteOh wicked. These apps are neat
ReplyDeleteios Yo. all day err day
ReplyDeleteDamn...now im wanting one...but im a Proud iPhone owner.=)
ReplyDeleteMy brother has the most annoying mail notification noise on his phone ever. Now when I think of Androids I think of that annoying voice from Futurama going "YOU'VE GOT MAIL! IT'S NOT SPAM!"
ReplyDeletenice apps :P
ReplyDeleteYo, Jessy, blogger has been telling me that your blog is unavailable for the past two days, whaz up w/ that?
ReplyDeletehopefully I can apply in my android. I long to finally look as well.thanks.
ReplyDelete..lets see how good are this..bit buggy! really? ha!
ReplyDeleteI've done a bit of Android app development and yes, it is tricky. :P
ReplyDelete