Saturday, 2 April 2011

And the medical bills are sky high!

Hey guys, thanks for the kind wishes!

Just went through the surgery this afternoon and everything went swimmingly. Racked up some huge medical bills, so to speak. Thank god for medical insurance I guess...

My eyes are hypersensitive to light right now though so I actually got a friend of mine to transcribe this post. Couldn't keep away from my blogfans =).

Anyway, I'll just be chilllaxing at home with patches over my eyes for the next little while, though docs say they should be coming off in a matter of days. No rush though I say. I'm having the time of my life, just listening to music and whatnot...


I'd like to share a song with you that absolutely touched my heart. Chris Medina - What Are Words. Also watch his performance on American Idol, it's heartbreaking...You'll see!

Cheers.

45 comments:

  1. How do you type a blog with patches over your eyes? Good luck recovering !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'My eyes are hypersensitive to light right now though so I actually got a friend of mine to transcribe this post.''

    oh i'm sorry xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. great song! nice post :) following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you get better soon man

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you well in recovering to the best and have a great day man :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Thought the previous post was an April fools prank. Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gonna be totally sweet when u get the patches off. Clarity with ur naked eyes. Wow, I'm jealous! hehe, well, not really, I kinda like sporting my glasses, myself :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad I live in a country where medical costs are well organised... good luck getting better!

    Oh and i liked the song :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a transcriber? fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear it went well :)
    following

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the bills :( Maybe running this blog will help out a bit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get well soon
    And then go to a country where health services are free. =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice, thanks!

    FOLLOWED

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool blog, I have just found you!
    Will follow, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That song is glorious
    followed bro

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the successful surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good to see you pulled through.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope your recovery is swift!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tune. hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. the rent is too damn high party agrees

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome, congratulations. I had lasik about 3 years ago now myself

    ReplyDelete
  22. Get better soon! Look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just be lucky you got insurance d; Well good luck on a speedy recovery! Cheers (;

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm just glad that you are allright!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is the dude with the hurt gf right, guess he managed to become something.

    ReplyDelete
  26. insurance is a lifesaver

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hope your sight turns out to be great after the patches are removed. It's lucky that you have someone that will type out your blog post for ya. Good luck and enjoy the music!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Here's to a painless recovery! =D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wowwwwwwww just chill to the music and wait till ya recover!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hope your recovery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  31. All the best man, try to rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  32. NHS FTW.

    Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you recover fast. Nice song, too.

    ReplyDelete