Some of you may have seen this already... But this stupid bimbo from UCLA goes on a racist tirade against asians. The internet community is up in arms, calling for her head. Frankly, I'm not quite sure whether to take this as offensive or hilarious!
Anyway, my challenge to you guys: Find the funniest Youtube parody of this bitch! Here's one I really liked (starts at around 0:15) :
I feel some sympathy for that girl. If she was uglier I definitely wouldn't. Lol. Nah, I like Asians so I think that what she said is rude and childish. But still no need to hunt her head, I'm sure that she isn't the only one in the world that has said something bad about Asians.
alot of people seem to have an opinion about this. It seems to have made Asians mad, but are they made that someone said it and it is actually true? The world will never know the answers to the question.
That stupid bimbo... well im tired of giving motives why that kind of persons shouldn't even be allowed to live i mean SUPPOSEDLY shes going to school and im shocked at her ignorance, that's why every foreigner thinks Americans are dumb confused stupid animals, but that second vid made my day, nice song.
what can you expect from a blond girl who uses a push up so her tits would look big on youtube? stupid btichs are stupids please any place far from the kitchen is a dangerous place for them
That was great
ReplyDeleteNowadays, morons with webcams are everywhere!
ReplyDeleteI feel some sympathy for that girl. If she was uglier I definitely wouldn't. Lol. Nah, I like Asians so I think that what she said is rude and childish. But still no need to hunt her head, I'm sure that she isn't the only one in the world that has said something bad about Asians.
ReplyDeleteEpic parody. But seriously where the fuck are her brains? How is it possible that such a dumb cow is able to go to college?
ReplyDeletehilarious :D
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEvmr3I-Ik&feature=related
not as good as yours, but also funny
the best medicine against a troll like this is to ignore her.
ReplyDeleteI just cringe at those sorts of videos (1st one)
ReplyDeleteshes crazy and he speaks in code yeah i lol
ReplyDeleteLol that song ''ching chong wing wong, its all just code''
ReplyDeleteWow, what an ignorant bitch. God forbid there are Asian people in California, or anywhere for that matter.
ReplyDeleteShes just a stupid bitch trying to get attention (I've lost count of how many times i've wrote this)
ReplyDeletehaha cool :D
ReplyDeletegood song, very ironic
ReplyDeletelol i liked the asian song:D
ReplyDeleteHAHhahaahha. Cant stop laughing :D:D
ReplyDeleteEither she's be best troll ever, or a total bitch.
ReplyDeleteAsian counter-troll regardless:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuwYX2hpZs
bornoutofbinary.blogspot.com
You found it already man. I LOVE that song.
ReplyDeleteFollowing and supporting!
hahah good stuff
ReplyDeletenot surprised she took it down
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE ASIAN !
ReplyDeleteShit, will be hard to beat... will come back !
Love UCLA tho :)
ReplyDeleteFollowed ;)
Man my wife is asian, I be calling for her head too!
ReplyDeleteThat was barely even funny to me, I mean it was humorous, but all that talent!
ReplyDeleteTch, blondes...
ReplyDeleteI like the one you posted, lol :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that's hilarious. I loved the beginning, especially.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why we should care about what she says. She's an idiot.
ReplyDeleteI'd say jimmy has the best parody
ReplyDeleteas the saying goes, it takes all kinds (some times it seems we have an over abundance of stupid)!
ReplyDeleteTotal *FacePalm* lol
ReplyDeleteI heard about this video and went out of the way to not watch it. I don't understand how or why people can be so hateful.
ReplyDeleteyikes.. wrote a post about this yesterday. and that parody song is THE BEST!
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletefail 1. talking bad about the majority of your school.
ReplyDeletealthough she could be really good friends with teh asians annnd be jking about all of it, getting views. :[ I want views. haha
Lol, nice.
ReplyDeleteJesus Christ, how can someone be so stupid!? That biatch made me rage, but I had a nice laugh with the guy singing!
ReplyDeletealot of people seem to have an opinion about this. It seems to have made Asians mad, but are they made that someone said it and it is actually true? The world will never know the answers to the question.
ReplyDeleteBahahaha! ohhhhh man....
ReplyDeleteHehe, that song's quite catchy. Damn, she's getting way too much attention, I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.
ReplyDeletegood comedy.. i enjoyed that
ReplyDeleteLol, this one is my new fav. And seriously, wtf is wrong with that chick?
ReplyDeletehe looks like nigahiga
ReplyDeleteAhahah so good! Girl got what she deserved!
ReplyDeleteThat stupid bimbo... well im tired of giving motives why that kind of persons shouldn't even be allowed to live i mean SUPPOSEDLY shes going to school and im shocked at her ignorance, that's why every foreigner thinks Americans are dumb confused stupid animals, but that second vid made my day, nice song.
ReplyDeleteI heard about this but didn't see the video.. wow.
ReplyDeleteShe is very racist. Kind American girl my ass. I've seen plenty of white bitches on their phones in the library or wherever not giving a shit.
ReplyDeleteI just watched the second vid. I also just realized how similar her name is to mine. Goddammit.
ReplyDeletethat guy is pretty talented
ReplyDeleteI had to stop that thing half way through. right about where she says "which brings me to my next point." as if she had just made a point.
ReplyDeleteROFL!
ReplyDeleteYeah all the spin offs from the videos are LOL material aha. Great responses!
ReplyDeleteI'm off hunting for a clip now lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a bitch. Seems like she is far too stupid to belong in college
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of it. I can't all understand except she's damn stupid O_o
LOL - what a dumb bitch.
ReplyDeletebigunicorn.blogspot.com
She's not so much offensive, just damn annoying.
ReplyDeleteBut that Asian guy is hilarious and adorable.
Such a bitch =/
ReplyDeleteHaha I liked the parody!
ReplyDeletewhat can you expect from a blond girl who uses a push up so her tits would look big on youtube? stupid btichs are stupids please any place far from the kitchen is a dangerous place for them
ReplyDeleteRacism is great!
ReplyDeleteLOL That guy made the most epic song for that !@#$%
ReplyDeleteLOL this is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteBish is probably loving all the attention she is getting
ReplyDeletethis is why i hate webcams.
ReplyDeletesing it you angel voice from heaven
ReplyDeletewhy thank you, brother!
ReplyDeletethanks bro!
ReplyDeleteThat dammed big tited racist.
ReplyDeletemakes me so friggin angry that these idiots are able to influence the mass.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAH Very entertaining! Love the parodies
ReplyDeleteawsm!!)
ReplyDeleteXD
ReplyDeleteLOL that was entertaining
ReplyDeletehaha funny!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great musical response. "Bofetada com luva de pelica" (slap with a velvet glove), as we say in Portuguese.
ReplyDeleteReally funny parody ! ^^
ReplyDelete