Saturday, 19 March 2011

Thank God It's Friday!

 So guys, I feel that after yesterday's "intellectual-ish" discussion about Asians in University, we have to tune it back down a bit and take it easy (so we don't burn out our brains, you see!).

Anyway, I apologize beforehand but I just have to say this...

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!


Seriously though, what I really wanted to bring to your attention is this interview she did on Good Morning America:


Thoughts???

74 comments:

  1. It surprised me how well she took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is terrible. TERRIBLE. I wanted to barf about a minute in. She should be ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst lyrics in a song ever?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Saturday!
    And I don't understand how she has so many views. I guess it's like everyone wants to see how bad she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best part by far is from the "yesterday was Thursday, today it is Friday, we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we we..." up til when the rap starts. Definitely my favorite part of the song, i guess you could call it the breakdown of the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I call exaggeration... worst video in the world? not by far

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought the song itself was a parody... but when you think about it, it's perfect!

    it's like the song inceptioned itself. baaaaaaaaaaaaarmmmmmmmmmmmm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥Love your post♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate this song, it's like spam

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a mindless song. I had to stop at 30 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didnt like the video im sorry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't like this song, but I don't get all the e-hate. They're just making it more popular, wtf.

    I can only imagine the haters arising if she duets with bieber...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrible song, but it's neat to see how centered her an her family are about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh yea? well f#ck friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AUD, i agree with you.. lol

    following you bro..

    ReplyDelete
  16. This poor girl should not have done this song.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone is obsessed with this song, it's getting pretty annoying...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Worst song ever. I thought there was no way it would be real

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just when you think it can't get any more bland...

    Random black guy rapping while driving!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank god its saturday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. her voice makes me want to scream in pain

    ReplyDelete
  22. FRY DAY FRY DAY GOTTA GET ME SOME FRY DAY! And actually, when you hear her sing the anthem though, it's not half bad.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Man my friday was tough, but not anymore the weekend is here! woot!

    http://trapper02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. cant wait until sunday, which follows saturday in case you guys didnt know!

    ReplyDelete
  25. bad commercial is commercial too that "umm" girl just made nice income

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol I really don't see the difference between this and other pop songs today to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL your making her more famous by advertising her song!!! Noooooo

    ReplyDelete
  28. why does that friday friday girl is EVERYWHERE? that's how things start, the same happens with justin bieber, all start laughing about him now he's everywhereeeee and we hatin hahahaha

    "cannot make my mind which seat i should take" omg im laughing hard

    1:17 nice teeth helena!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I still havent heard this song and I refuse to listen to it still ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. <3 this song

    (not srs)

    ReplyDelete
  31. She interviewed quite well. Very impressed. The song is catchy as fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Its not the song I hate the most (I really do hate the song alot), it's her annoying voice that I hate the most.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh god. How many times do I need to hear this tune?

    ReplyDelete
  34. haha she wants to sing with Justin Bieber...
    -following and $upporting

    ReplyDelete
  35. I thought it was a parody too! Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I personally HATE this song, D:
    It has no meaning, and shes not exactly good at singing

    ReplyDelete
  37. You BASTARDDD! xD but seriously I hate this song =3

    ReplyDelete
  38. Well that ruined my day haha. Why did i listen to that :(.

    ReplyDelete
  39. tgif indeed fellow dood

    ReplyDelete
  40. Second link is down D:
    I hope she dies out quickly :3

    ReplyDelete
  41. i hate that song, as payment please go to my blog and spend all day reading it. that is all

    ReplyDelete
  42. terrible song, Justin Bieber female version

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hell, if your parents were rich and you really really wanted to make a music video with all your pals, go for it.

    The song is abysmal, but it really doesn't deserve the hate. Especially death threats. She's just a kid having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Worst song I've ever heard. The second video doesn't work anymore. I hope nothing bad happens to her about it, though. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  45. this song is now my ringtone

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ooooh god. Ears bleeding.

    Supported.
    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. LOL that song is so bad i had to listen to it again!

    http://trapper02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. One of those songs that's good for a bit, but will probably get old fast

    ReplyDelete
  49. Meh, It was a good meme for like 2 days then it went completely viral because of tosh.0 and other crap.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh god, my ears

    ReplyDelete
  51. She played it off surprisingly well.

    ReplyDelete
  52. IT'S FRY DAY, FRY DAY, I LOVE SCHOOL ON FRY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  53. good god. it sounds so much like autotuning

    ReplyDelete
  54. This is probably the best song that ever was. Don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  55. The first thing I thought of when I read your title was Rebecca Black before I even saw the vid in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I still can't understand how american women look like they are 24 years old while they are only 13.
    Oh, wanna punch her in the face, her singing and acting is awefull.

    ReplyDelete
  57. i hope she doesnt do a duet with bieber, he's way above her level. doesnt need to stoop to hers.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Very interesting continue

    ReplyDelete
  59. Videos not available in my country... damn i hate youtube sometimes :/

    ReplyDelete
  60. OMG I laughed so hard when I heard this song on the radio. They played a short clip of it while I was in the car with my boyfriend so I sang what I could remember (which was basically 'FRIDAY - FRIDAY! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY') the whole way home.

    ReplyDelete