Friday, 11 March 2011

In-class lulz!

In class right now, and just thought I'd do a quick, very necessary update:

The prof just came hustling down the aisle, being already late for class. And as these situations usually culminate in, he trips and falls flat on his face... Spilling his coffee everywhere (including himself), dropping all his papers/notes, dropping the stack of exams he was prepared to hand back PLOP into the puddle of coffee. It was a terrible, terrible sight... I lol'd.

And then I felt bad...

But oh god I lol'd hard.

Please, comments on what a horrible person I am =(.

45 comments:

  1. LOL! I would have laughed too dude xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have laughed too. Hope you didn't have to take the exam again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have laughed, but I'd probably have turned away. I can't watch such raw embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he i would have laughed also, theres an old mexican saying that goes something like "Despacio que tengo prisa" whic translates to "Go slowly for im in a hurry"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have done the same thing. Poor guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i was there, i would've had the same reaction as you HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't make you a bad person.
    I would have been trying my best not to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheesh. Did anyone glare at you for laughing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doesn't make you terrible, how do you not laugh at that situation?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most of the things I laugh at make me a bad person. It's common.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA! WHAT AN IDIOT. HA HA HA HA RIGHT ON HIS FACE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It must suck to be that prof :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. you just made that up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, your classes are my interesting than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha poor guy. But yea I probably would have laughed too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure you weren't the only one XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy shit! I would have lol at him. Poor guy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would wet my pants if I was there xD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anybody would laugh. Hell, if I was the professor, I would've laughed it off with my students. By the way, I started my Chrono Trigger guide.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it's funny because that's the guy that gives you all the homework and tests and midterms, etc, and makes you do all this stuff or else you don't get the degree you paid for, etc. It's funny to see bad stuff happen, especially if he can't grade the papers due to coffee stains.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww that sounds awful, but its hard not to laugh at something like that hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow, that's embarrassing. =/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha I wish I was there! Where is the camera when you need it?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would have laughed also

    ReplyDelete
  26. haha, its too bad nothing exciting happens in my classes

    ReplyDelete
  27. bring tha toyz!

    i mean the lulz..

    ReplyDelete
  28. haha it depends on whether the prof is likeable but as someone else said, i'll see you in hell

    ReplyDelete
  29. damn that sounds like that sucked.
    a little lol but brutes.

    following.

    limitfears.blogspot.com
    +
    wordslol.blogspot.com

    if you'd like to check me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well, it sounds like a LOL moment to me.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Haha, wow, that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  32. is there a video of it?

    looks to be a funny fall.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Karma for making you write all those papers i guess!

    Write your papers while listening to some of my blogs music!

    ReplyDelete
  34. That's awesome. Stuff like this always happens on Monday mornings.

    One time the teacher was giving a lecture, and it got really quiet, and all of the sudden we hear someone run into the bathroom and vomit for like 5 minutes straight.
    On other day, same scenario, it gets quiet, then we heard someone fall down the stairs dropping a huge box full of electronics down with them. We heard stuff rolling down the stairs for a pretty long time.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would have laught too ! ^_^

    ReplyDelete