Saturday, 5 March 2011

Friday Nights in Uni

Arguably one of the best experiences of being a University student is the dorm life. Allow me to illustrate for you the great fun I had and the activity in which I partook in for the majority of my night:

Sweet, sweet hangover.

Anyway, the dorm parties around here are ridiculous. And it's incredible how welcoming they are to residents of other dorms or even outsiders. Almost like we're all one big family!

The last thing I remember doing was shouting "BRING ON THE BEER!" at the top of my lungs as I walked in. This morning I woke up with my goddamn pants stolen and obscenities sharpied all over my face. I look up at the sea of people passed out on the ground, shit splattered all over the walls and empty alcoholic beverage containers strewn throughout the place. The keg is dry, the bottles are done... And as always, the sinks and toilets are clogged.

So I just find my pants from atop the refrigerator (...the hell?) slip 'em on and slip out without a word. Classy, no?

Thank god it's not my place!

78 comments:

  1. argh, I hate hangovers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun night. Reminds me of my freshman year. Enjoy it while it lasts. The last two years most people tend to buckle down and actually get work done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god...I remember dorm parties they were always good until the friggin RA's making rounds broke em up. I remember a kid started writing on my face one time and I snapped to consciousness for a second throwing my arm forward and breaking his nose...needless to say noone wrote on my face anymore haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome pic. Thanks for following. I got your back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I didn't stay at a dorm when I was in college a few years back, but I can relate to your experience. :)

    Uni FTW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. pants don't go there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never been to a uni dorm party. Sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha It's not a party until someone looses their pants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate when I lose my pants in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. always the best when you wake up before everyone else and can just slip out like you were never there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha, sounds like a crazy party

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dorm room life sounds so much more exciting than mine! Where do you go to school?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's what I call a good night :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, sounds like an event-packed night dude!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHA did your pants got stolen?!
    I loled!

    Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a sad story but i can't stop laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stuff like this occasionally happens at high school parties around here, but there are always people around to help you out in the morning! Following you, the rest of your post are pretty funny :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you had one hell of a night.

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha wow i love that pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's why I don't throw house parties that often lol. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Easy way to avoid a hangover is to have drinks of water in-between other drinks. That picture is scary, by the way. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. sounds like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I thought those things only happened in movies (I'm not american), glad to see you had fun, epic story :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know the feeling of THAT hangover. Weekend bender then comes class bright and early Monday morning, I'm with you all the way

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ugh, that's why I never do parties on my account.

    ReplyDelete
  26. haha, gotta love college life...

    ReplyDelete
  27. lol Alcohol is a helluva drug isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  28. haha for a quick second i thought there was ACTUAL SHIT splattered all over the walls. i have a very visual imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Some of the best times you can have, you can't even remember, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yeah! Thank god it's not your place is right, I've had to deal with it on the other end of the stick, it sucks ASS!

    haha, glad you had a fun night though!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow. I don't think I've ever partied that hard bro.
    I stopped partying to make sure I can maintain a 3.5 gpa, but I do know what you mean. Don't party too hard now!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yeah! Thiw was the good party. I remember many of party, but your is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  33. Alas, I will never know what it means to be hungover.

    ReplyDelete
  34. ugh, never been that drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  35. that's a silly thing to yell!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Note to your future self: Use a belt!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Haha I love that "Thank goodness this isn't my place" feeling but I sure feel bad for whomever it belongs to

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hahaha sounds like a great time, if only you had remembered it :P I love the pumpkin picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hahha, I will have to shout that tonight. Just going out for some beer pong.

    ReplyDelete
  40. The parties here at ASU are pretty insane too.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Awesome pumpkin carving, following you!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Haha Epic! Sounds pretty familiar, looks like all dorms are the same!

    ReplyDelete
  43. i will sadly never experience dorm life cause i live too close to my college

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would hate to have to clean that mess!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sounds like a hell of a party, been a while since i drank my way to oblivion and im starting to miss it

    ReplyDelete
  46. I lived in a residence hall for two years. It was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  47. how soon you will grow past this... enjoy it while you can....

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gotta love getting wasted and not remember wtf happened the next morning! Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  49. That's the funniest picture bro... Will be following your uni life :)

    Http://pplrwrong.blogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Classy, just damn classy.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I hate pumpkin beer, prefer bud ice

    ReplyDelete
  52. sweet sweet hangover is a mantra i live my life by.

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is why I liked living off campus, lol. Never have been into all that...being around people thing. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Crazy shit. I never drink too much, I dont want my pants to go missing.

    ReplyDelete
  55. All this sounds so familiar LOL

    ReplyDelete
  56. Although I'm not a student this is EXACTLY how most of my sundays start! :D

    ReplyDelete
  57. haha nice one man. Lold at your pants :D

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow i see this movies about university i wonder how in Holland is :D

    ReplyDelete
  59. You really gotta feel for the guy whose place that was though. Yeah sometimes there's no better feeling than that rush of confidence alcohol gives you. Then again, sometimes there's nothing worse.

    ReplyDelete
  60. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sweet awesome life of University xD

    ReplyDelete
  61. haha, hilarious, makes me want to go to more university parties

    ReplyDelete
  62. AHAH! loved this post xD i'm a college student too. where i study, wednesday nights are usually more 'agressive' than the other nights of the week. and, of course, at thursdays 50% of the students don't go to classes, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Ahaha man i'm smashed atm!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Damn, IHATE hangovers, killss >.<

    ReplyDelete
  65. That's student life, part of youth.Just enjoy it. But of course, don't go overboard.It will be funny to remember all these things several years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  66. haha thats pretty funny sounds like a great night!~
    followd

    Soma Shank Tank

    ReplyDelete
  67. Beer got you that wasted? :/

    ReplyDelete