Sunday, 13 March 2011

Find x... Here it is!

Taking a calculus course right now, and damn it is brutal.

Anyone ever feel like this? I sure do. After hundreds and hundreds of problems, I just want to stick my pen through the exam paper.

65 comments:

  1. Luckily for my major I only had to take applied statistics, I was lucky enough to steer clear of anything complicated for all of HS and college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only took intro math - done with math classes forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time i might do that on an exam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always loved that picture haha. Wonder which smartass came up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha I remember using this on a test. The teacher actually gave me credit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahah I love these things ;D Though I never had the balls to do it on my exams -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel like this all the time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shit, if I had a nickel for everytime something like that happened in any college course I took, I'd have my student loans paid off already. Best of luck with the calculus

    ReplyDelete
  10. i remember the wretched, wretched calculus courses i had to take, thanks but no thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heey, this is the Pythagoras triangle. I like geometry (especially square function solving with graphics).

    Btw your blog is something new or, at least, something I haven't seen around here anyway. I hope I'll be regular. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. very interresting post..followed..

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hear ya, i took calculus last semester, and i passed but it was after hours and hours of studying for each test, and i HATE studying with a passion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. funny pic. I like maths, but sometimes it can really suck

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...and you never use the stuff once you get a good job...or any job lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. i dare you to do that IRL. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Math. Oh Math......

    OH MATH.....

    Following/supporting.

    Limitfears.blogspot.com
    +
    wordslol.blogspot.com

    if you'd like to check me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I remember when I first saw this, I about crapped myself

    ReplyDelete
  19. This picture did make me laugh. I am an engineering major and wish that I could go back to easier times... Which calc are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nope, because there's an elephant in the way

    ReplyDelete
  21. calculus...solve problems that gives you more problems. hope you pass your course!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahaha, I know the feeling. I think this comic captures the same feeling quite well too: http://www.tuukkavirtaperko.net/comic/2/2-0030.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everyday bro everyday.

    Thanks for following my blog too.

    If anyone is looking for a good gaming blog check me out at
    http://trapper02.blogspot.com/

    I'll be sure to keep up with your blog lots good info on here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I feel you, man. I'm only in College Algebra, but the grind is pretty brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eventually you will become pro at it. It just takes a lot of refreshing of older math, and practice with the new things you are learning.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol, I've actually never understood how people can have problems with maths. Don't worry, you don't need it necessarily anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  27. eureka, i think he's got it! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  28. lol

    I did calc in high school and immediately wrote a petition to get out of it. I actually got out of it, which is weird and hilarious in somewhere as strict as Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  29. lol epic answer xD
    and yea i do hate math :\

    ReplyDelete
  30. Damn you X why couldnt they at least mix it up a Bit.http://www.sac-anon.com/uploads/5/8/4/0/5840767/1422820.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dude, x is right there.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I always have the biggest urge to do this on exams, but I dunno how well some of my professors would take it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I feel the same sometimes. Finished a chem assignment once by saying something like "these results do not follow my predictions." the end. fuck the explanation when there are mere minutes before deadline :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. haha i love that pic, and ive never taken calc but statistics raped me pretty hard /: props dude

    ReplyDelete
  35. Already went through this one, so its possible.. if I made it, you can do it too

    ReplyDelete
  36. i used to homeschool, i did things like this all the time hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  37. I know what you mean man, I'm in calc right now too. Not a big fan of integrals :(

    ReplyDelete
  38. Haha hey I found the x!
    That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  39. lol i should do that when i don't know the answer

    An overwhelming dose of awesome can be found in my 4th electro set! Check it
    Electric Addict Set #4

    ReplyDelete
  40. It's mind-boggling how something so functionally useless can be in such academic demand.

    Funny, how the world works.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Math is something, I never really liked. But it seems to like me, cause it always comes back to haunt me, in the a "brand new" class. It just drains my brain :(

    ReplyDelete
  42. I don't have the cajones.

    ReplyDelete
  43. i actually like Algebra and Calculus but yeah... im tempted to do so some times.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I hate math. so glad that I don't have to deal with it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tried this once in class. Instructor was not amused. Do not recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Never really got calculus. I'll stick with English, much easier to study.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I always hated math, most of the time it makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  48. i love shit like this cause its so true how retarded th e questions are

    ReplyDelete
  49. yeah, i was there alot... and why cant this be a valid answer ?

    ReplyDelete
  50. hehehe,

    that's hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  51. After the first semester it tends to get easier. After all the limits and derivatives and anti-derivatives have sunk in.

    ReplyDelete
  52. i couldn't of said it better myself! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. hahaha I wish i could answer tests like this

    ReplyDelete
  54. I took a stats class and that's all I need to take to graduate... Math is brutal! Looking forward for more posts like this!
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  55. A^2 + B^2 = C^2
    16 + 9 = C^2 (25)
    so it would be 5 right?

    ReplyDelete
  56. love this picture! it's epic :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. seen this one, i still smile when looking this.

    ReplyDelete