Friday, 4 March 2011

Exam is a go!

Hey guys,
Thanks for the good wishes! The midterm went pretty well; several tricky MC questions but the rest were very straightforward. Bonus question was: "In what year was the equal sign first put into print?"

Anyway, here are some funny pics to lighten up the post-exam mood:
 

Enjoy, and best of luck to anyone else doing exams/midterms!

56 comments:

  1. Very well drawn whale there. And he actually got the question right. What a win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're quite good especially the "she's a woman".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What year DID the equal sign get put in print?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you just rocked it. Time to have a drink!
    Baxxmans

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stuff!
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these answers XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. iknew the whale but the fish is new to me.
    keep up!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, midterm season is always killer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahha love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those pictures are super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you didn't do your exams like the pics!

    lol love the blog - just followed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job on the midterm! I wish I was brave enough to submit answers like those lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. great images, i only wish i done this is my exams

    ReplyDelete
  14. I, too, want to know about the equal sign's first printing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would check to see if it had a vagina.... hahahaha! Smart guy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this pictures... hillarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. The whale answer is my favorite. Some teachers are really cool like that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your midterms. I don't get that whale tho...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What was the answer to the bonus question?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Today is the last day before spring break, it makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i loled at the second pic. great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  22. good ol midterms, now time to paaaarty

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those pictures are hilarious. Good to see your test went well. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha nice!
    btw i'm follower 100 :')

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good to hear about the exam.
    As for those pics, I doubt anyone ACTUALLY writes that kind of stuff... right?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I remember there was a picture about a ramp and a moving object and the question pertained to physics but someone drew an elephant and said that the motion couldn't take place cos the elephant was in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those were funny as hell. Especially the "vagina" and "fish" answers. The "whale" showed that something was really thinking outside the box. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lol! When in doubt, draw a whale.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Haha just what I needed! great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats on getting over the midterms. I, too, had a midterm this past wednesday for Computer Science Logic.

    ReplyDelete
  31. No exams for me, my classes only have finals :( Gl to all taking exams!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Someday I will write a similiar answer to an exam question like that lol

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't argue with the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  34. lol i love those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This made me lol :D I remember I used to copy these in school to see my teachers reactionsXD

    ReplyDelete
  36. No matter how many times I see the "she's a woman" one I break out in laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  37. These always make me lol.

    Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cool, Congrats on your exams next time when i feel im in a jam i will draw a whale like that to see if it gets me out of trouble

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love how the first guy got full points for the whale = P

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hahahaha I love the whale there. Easy way to get all the marks!

    ReplyDelete
  41. the simplest answers are always the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. That "she's a woman" answer gets me every time, dunno why though.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I laughed so hard at those pictures. good show!

    ReplyDelete
  44. ahahhaha nice :3
    already know the first one, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  45. the woman part is hilarious

    ReplyDelete