As a kid bullied in school, fucking good for him. Everyone stresses not sinking to their level, but goddamn it, everyone who has ever been bullied knows that's a load of bullshit
Good job kid. I did a similar thing with I was in middle school, but I ended up breaking the kids nose on the gym floor. I was a school hero for a little while. To bad we didn't have youtube back then, or cameras everywhere.
Good for him for not putting up with it anymore. Not exactly brave though; it's a lot easier to unleash your aggression at some skinny kid than to take on a bully that has a size advantage over you.
this kid is awesome in middle school my friend would always be getting bullied i never backed out on him i once threw a soda can at the bully's face that day we ran home we didn't go to school for a week till we got caught hanging at the mall by some cop... those where the wonder years
Thanks for the video! Casey is awesome and after seeing the original video I was so happy he stood up for himself. I didn't know this video existed though, so I'm glad you posted it. I love seeing a little background info.
I wish I could have done that. But back in my day I'd have gotten in trouble for fighting. This news report makes it seem like people now have the right to defend themselves. Sounds like a brighter day.
Bullying happens everywhere in this world.Awesome story....Interesting blog and love reading your posts. I'm your new follower. Do not hesitate to visit my blog and I really appreciate if you can be my follower too. Thanks. have a nice day. :) http://freedelicacies.blogspot.com
I feel for this kid; when i was little, and would get bullied, nothing got them to leave you alone quite like beating them at their own shitty game. Nice blog, followed. Please, feel free to follow mine.
Casey gives the best advice to other kids."Keep your chin up, school won't last forever." Very well-spoken 15 year-old. I hope he will stay this grounded.
I'll keep following you, follow me! AllAboutSerialKillers.blogspot.com
I think this is a very good sign. He finally snaps after all these years and fights back, that's better than collecting all the hate inside and all those grudges and then go on a rampage through school killing everyone. Followed <3
im happy he stood up for himself
ReplyDeleteHe can punish me anytime.
ReplyDeleteWait wut?
As a kid bullied in school, fucking good for him. Everyone stresses not sinking to their level, but goddamn it, everyone who has ever been bullied knows that's a load of bullshit
ReplyDeleteGood on him for standing up for himself.
ReplyDeleteGood job kid. I did a similar thing with I was in middle school, but I ended up breaking the kids nose on the gym floor. I was a school hero for a little while. To bad we didn't have youtube back then, or cameras everywhere.
ReplyDeleterespect!
ReplyDeleteProps to that kid.
ReplyDeleteCasey FTW
ReplyDeleteCasey FTW!
ReplyDeletegreat kid, now he should start wrestling classes.
ReplyDeleteThat kid did the right thing! I love the street fighter version LOL
ReplyDeleteNice to see some support on the fat kid
ReplyDeleteGood for him for not putting up with it anymore. Not exactly brave though; it's a lot easier to unleash your aggression at some skinny kid than to take on a bully that has a size advantage over you.
ReplyDeletedouble respect for him!
ReplyDeleteCasey Heynes for president
ReplyDeleteThis kid is my hero, he stood for himself and showed that kid who the real king of the school was.
ReplyDeleteI want to take this kid out on a fat steak dinner.
ReplyDeleteGJ
ReplyDeletegood for him that they caught in on camera, otherwise they would have punished him because he couldn't prove it was self defence.. great guy, respect.
ReplyDeletethis kid is awesome in middle school my friend would always be getting bullied i never backed out on him i once threw a soda can at the bully's face that day we ran home we didn't go to school for a week till we got caught hanging at the mall by some cop... those where the wonder years
ReplyDeleteShout outs for Casey from around the world. He is a hero.
ReplyDeleteYeah ahah saw this couple times, doesn't get less entertaining!
ReplyDeleteMy hero. I'm like practically getting emotional here.
ReplyDeletemy hero for actually fighting back
ReplyDeletethat is great
ReplyDeletePoor kid, bullying is a pest.
ReplyDeleteAn eye for an eye!
ReplyDeletenice. following
ReplyDeleteThat kid become a hero overnight
ReplyDeleteGood job kid!
ReplyDeleteThats how you gotta do it, lol.
ReplyDeleteThis is freaking brilliant. Good on that kid, really.. That bully must feel SO shit now. I wish I was that fat kid..
ReplyDeleteThis kid is a hero in my eyes, I too salute him.
ReplyDeleteWow nice, I have seen thisone before. But it impresses me everytime I watch it! Great post.
ReplyDeleteCasey is so awesome. Good to see he got a lot of positivity out of this.
ReplyDelete@Jay.CA agreed.
ReplyDeletethis is happening every day
ReplyDeleteI had man tears watching this video.
ReplyDeleteI like that he still seems to be a humble kid even after all this publicity. That kid is the fucking man.
ReplyDeleteMuch respect!
ReplyDeleteBravo kid :/
ReplyDeleteLOL I just saw the scene where the kid gets "zangeifed"
ReplyDeletegreat guy, he stood up to it
ReplyDeletehero!
ReplyDeleteSo now he's a hero, go Zangif gooo!
ReplyDeletethe way the kid gets up after getting slammed was terrifying! but yeah he deserves it.
ReplyDeleteGood job, kid.
ReplyDeletemad respect to this kid what i've read is right. apparently he was bullied for quite a while and finally here he got sick of it.
ReplyDeletehe is hero but this video just makes more violence I guess ...
ReplyDeleteso beating up a kid who's beating you up makes you a hero?
ReplyDeleteMeh, good for him :3
haha nice casey :D
ReplyDeleteGood stuff.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the video! Casey is awesome and after seeing the original video I was so happy he stood up for himself. I didn't know this video existed though, so I'm glad you posted it. I love seeing a little background info.
ReplyDeleteThat kid is awesome.
ReplyDeleteViolence is a rather primal way of solving problems, but nevertheless, Casey has all my support,
ReplyDeleteOh that is amazing that he stood up for himself! A person can take only so much abuse before they snap. Great Post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by/following my site, I'm following now!!
Casey jackknife power bombed him
ReplyDeleteThat was really touching. I've never really been bullied, but I can still relate in a way.
ReplyDeleteI love this story.
ReplyDeleteThat kid is my personal hero. We can all learn a lesson from his story. Following!
ReplyDeleteThat kid is a boss.
ReplyDeleteспасибо за дружбу.интересный блог . с удовольствием посмотрела рекламу от googl
ReplyDeleteThats how things should be handled
ReplyDeleteThat kid is so awesome. I wish I was still at the age where lashing out and owning someone was still acceptable!
ReplyDeleteFUCK YA! THAT KID IS AWESOME! He can drink with me anytime :D.
ReplyDeleteTotal props to him.
ReplyDeleteFuck yeah Casey. You go bro.
ReplyDeleteSupported.
bigunicorn.blogspot.com
I hate school bullies >:(
ReplyDeleteHa I saw this vid last week and loved it. Nice to see people standing up to bullies like that.
ReplyDeleteseriously fucking awesome. inspiring & needs to happen more in todays society.
ReplyDeleteawesome for him.
ReplyDeletegood for him
ReplyDeletereally great
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have done that. But back in my day I'd have gotten in trouble for fighting. This news report makes it seem like people now have the right to defend themselves. Sounds like a brighter day.
ReplyDeletegood work!
ReplyDeletepoetry
ROFL!
ReplyDeletesry
Casey Heynes is a god amongst men
ReplyDeletegreat vid - makes you think
ReplyDeleteBullying happens everywhere in this world.Awesome story....Interesting blog and love reading your posts. I'm your new follower. Do not hesitate to visit my blog and I really appreciate if you can be my follower too. Thanks. have a nice day. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://freedelicacies.blogspot.com
interesting vid
ReplyDeletei freaking love this kid,boom slammed,hes a hero!!
ReplyDeletesupported
Good for him. He should have never let that 70 pound kid pick on him anyway.
ReplyDeleteI feel for this kid; when i was little, and would get bullied, nothing got them to leave you alone quite like beating them at their own shitty game.
ReplyDeleteNice blog, followed. Please, feel free to follow mine.
If everybody did that, there would be no bullies in schools.
ReplyDeleteCasey FTW!
Nice! i followed!
ReplyDeleteHe is my personal epic hero!
ReplyDeleteAwesome video. Good for him for standing up.
ReplyDeletego casey go.
ReplyDeleteCasey gives the best advice to other kids."Keep your chin up, school won't last forever." Very well-spoken 15 year-old. I hope he will stay this grounded.
ReplyDeleteI'll keep following you, follow me! AllAboutSerialKillers.blogspot.com
Serves him right for picking a fight with a kid 3 times his size
ReplyDeletethat guy is awesome! following n shit
ReplyDeleteAwesome
ReplyDelete+follower
I think this is a very good sign. He finally snaps after all these years and fights back, that's better than collecting all the hate inside and all those grudges and then go on a rampage through school killing everyone.
ReplyDeleteFollowed <3
the best thing is his confidence will get better.
ReplyDeleteWe love you casey
ReplyDeleteCasey is a hero!
ReplyDeleteWe saluted him!
ReplyDeletewhat a legend
ReplyDelete