Thanks for the tags guys, I've finally hit the big 500!
What's more, I got exactly 100 comments on my last post; thanks so much guys, love you all!
On an unrelated note, I've decided to change the style of my blog to a collection of "Today in class..." one liners. Similar to the FML lines that I posted up a couple of posts ago. But to do so, I'll need all the audience participation I can get! That means I need you guys to submit some material in the comments section below.
Tell me about something that happened in class! It can be funny, stupid, pointless, lame, whatever; just as long as it's true and it happened to you or somebody you know. In fact, it doesn't even have to be today, it can be something that happened in the past. Submissions will get posted in the next blog post for the other 500+ viewers to see.
I'll start things off with what happened in class today:
Today in class, the prof caught me sleeping and snoring loudly during the lecture. So he made me stand for the remaining 53 minutes of class. I couldn't even take notes.
True story,except it happened on Friday, hah. I was tired from cramming for a Differential Equations midterm =(. Now your turn guys!
congrats, you deserve it!
ReplyDeletei'll be thinking of examples to share with you. :_
congrats man
ReplyDeleteToday in class, I didn't pay attention because I was reading about Android development. True story, though not very funny or interesting I guess :p
ReplyDeleteThat's lot of follows, only halway to 1,000!
ReplyDeleteDamn, what a dick. That would suck. Congrats on 500, that's pretty big!
ReplyDeleteToday in class nothing happened because I wasn't there.
ReplyDeleteYou know it's the same thing that if a tree falls in forrest, it didin't happen if I wasn't there seeing it happen.
Congratz on the big 500! :)
ReplyDeleteReport him to the authorities if it really happened. Standing for 53 minutes in an educational environment is probably against occupational health and safety. When I was at university we werent allowed to stand ( we had to be in a seat ) to keep exits clear in case of fire. If it was at high school, well still illegal, what country are you in?? He can make you leave but can't make you stay, basic human rights when you are paying for something, even if the govt is paying.
ReplyDeleteThat's terrible that the prof made you do that but you were sleeping and snoring. ;)
ReplyDeleteFollowed!
Today in class, I snuck out during the break for a cigarette. The next lecture? The dangers of smoking. Cue dirty looks from my fellow med students...
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteGrats! alot more than me :o
ReplyDelete500 is heaps o_o
ReplyDeleteA few years ago a teacher walked in, and, upon nobody acknowledging him, demanded that we try it again - walked out, and walked back in. Nobody knew what he meant, so the same thing happened. He walked in and out of our room about 4 times before giving up and leaving - he never actually did anything, just walked in and out a bunch of times. Good shit.
Well done on the 500! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteToday in class I learned that 1 in 4 refugees in the world is Afghan. That there are environmental refugees (Japanese eathquake refugees). And more about migration! On to the 600?
grats
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeletecongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYour story sounds tough. Congrats on the blog!
ReplyDeletedamn now you're at 547! moving up quick :)
ReplyDeleteMovin' on up.
ReplyDeleteAlso following now ;)
ReplyDeletecongrats to your 500 :) well today in class was boring
ReplyDelete500 and counting by the looks of it.
ReplyDeleteaha niceee
ReplyDeletecongrats on earning 500+ followers! already half way to 600 ^__^
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! They keep coming!
ReplyDeletetoday I caught the prof sleeping. true story
ReplyDeleteCongradulations
ReplyDeleteI once had eaten bad pizza, and I had to fart all day!
The guy sitting next to me (in the stench) Got the blame!
I loved that day :)
Today in class, a girl next to me farted, realized I had heard her, then attempted to blame it on another nearby girl.
ReplyDeleteToday in class, I ate a California Burrito, it was delicious.
ReplyDeleteToday in class I played a game of naps.
ReplyDelete(This is from yesterday, but i haven't had class yet today)
ReplyDeleteToday in class, the electricity went out randomly, and all the doors slammed shut in the halway, and there was a girl with a flashlight on her iPhone, and for a second, I thought it was the Zombiepocalypse.
Congratz, and I like the changes.
ReplyDeleteOne day in class (been a while since I was in college) we're all hanging out, listening to the mind-numbing lecture in Intro to computers about what the different parts of a URL are. The girl beside me has been lying her head on the table all day, kinda sweating, seeming generally miserable. She lets out this little whimper and the next thing I hear is the splash of vomit hitting the table. It's covered her notebook, textbook and laptop. We're in the second row, so the prof sees it all and responds with his own upchucking (guess he's got a weak stomach). Shrieking and general panicked vomit avoidance ensue. I'm loling. Boring lecture is cut short. Everything went better than expected.
ReplyDeletesuper congratulations! i hope to aspire to 500 followers one day.
ReplyDelete552 at current count o.O
ReplyDeleteCongrats dude, @LOL at anthroposeptic Damn man i pictured that stuff and i laughed so hard it hurts
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your insanely high follower count!
ReplyDeletedamn, congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone! I really couldn't have done it without you guys :D
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the submissions y'all, keep them coming! You'll be seeing them in tomorrow's post.
the jerk probably flipped.
ReplyDeleteThat's ridiculous...I would think that'd be against school policy :\ sorry!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteSince you are so famous now why don't everyone in your followers comment and follow everyone else.
Follow and Comment and I'll do the same
http://ps3inthehouse.blogspot.com/
Today in class, I wasn't there. I was skipping and skateboarding outside school
ReplyDeleteI wish I was in class today.
ReplyDeleteThat must have been embarrassing. Also i am taking Differential Equations next year. How is it?
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo the big 500 very nice keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteyesterday in criminal law, talking about porn law in different countries, an australian student made a little presentation, starting with: "after hours and hours of hard and dirty research..." and it went on for the whole presentation. it was kind of funny, but it seemed a little forced..
ReplyDeleteone of my classmates (physics degree) told me she'd been asked to prepare the answer to a quantum physics question for her tutorial the next day. she needed my help.
ReplyDeletei worked through the question with her, then went out drinking a bit late. the next day in my own tutorial i fell asleep; i woke to hear my tutor asking me to solve the very same problem i had worked through the previous night. stifling a wry smile, i sleepily got up and scrawled through the derivations at a speed that clearly surprised and greatly impressed the professor. then i sat back down, and for extra dramatics, immediately closed my eyes again.
thus i showed that sometimes it is ok to drink and derive :)
If a professor made me stand for the rest of class I'd just leave, that'd be total bs and I wouldn't 'stand' for it (get it?)
ReplyDeleteAhh diff-eq, that takes me back.
ReplyDelete"The other day in class, I fell asleep and when I woke up, my friends told me that the professor pointed me out to the whole class who laughed at me, and I didn't wake up."
True story...although a few years old now!
Congratz...and I look forward to the new blog direction!
ReplyDelete+1 =D
ReplyDeletehttp://ultimaniacsotakublog.blogspot.com/
500 followers? Impressive :o
ReplyDeleteGrats! :DD Well I work at school, so I guess this counts? Today in class I was writing something then I went to scratch my head with the same pen - I ended up stabbing myself in the ear with the pen.
ReplyDeleteLuckily no harm done -_-
congrats on the 500 followers.
ReplyDeletecongrats, can prof actually do that? id be p'o
ReplyDeletecongrats bro, keep the good work!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeletecongratulations
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Followed!
ReplyDelete