Monday, 28 February 2011

Welcome to Alpha Beta Life!

Hey guys!
Welcome to my Alpha Beta Life. I've decided to keep a blog for some of the many interesting things that happen in my university career. Here, you'll find news articles, videos, pictures, messages, etc, etc... Whatever I find interesting and pertinent =). Anyway, just want to make a quick mention of the Oscars tonight:
King's Speech?!? What?!? I seriously thought Black Swan deserved the title. Anyway, I loved this little montage/skit they did:





Haha. Oh, and that brings me to my first pointer of being in university: Always, ALWAYS know funny.

Ciao!

20 comments:

  1. Cool man looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the Oscars? Missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im honestly surprised Black Swan didnt get it...well...to each their own I guess. Looking forward to more posts and good luck with Uni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing about this university life. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard a lot of people say Black Swan deserved it. Oh well :x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like there will be some interesting posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. King's Speech was a shoe in for the Academy. They're a bunch of old geezers. lol Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie, but I liked the other candidates more due to their cultural relevance (read Social Network, Inception)

    bornoutofbinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on posting, the lives of university students are always very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was expecting The Social Network to win, most critics thought so anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least Inception got something~~

    I'm following!

    Also, check out my blog at nimbuzzreviews.blogspot.com

    We review music! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited to see more posts, followed :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. King speech is baaad. or at least i didn't think it was a good movie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should study, not watching Oscar shit!
    http://baxxmans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i still havent seen black swan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't seen black swan but kings speech was pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog, I'm totally following!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah, the skits in the beginning of the Oscars were about the only funny thing on Oscars night. I'm glad you found my post amusing. I'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool! I'm following your blog.

    ReplyDelete